Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Friday:
· Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock fell 1.2% as of 8:20 AM ET (13:20 GMT) after news that the luxury car maker’s Model 3 will have autopilot disabled in Europe.
· Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) stock lost 0.89% after a fire-related outage left customers unable to access their accounts online and through its mobile application.
· Mattel (NASDAQ:MAT) stock jumped 16% after the toymaker reported strong Barbie sales in the key holiday quarter.
· Skechers USA (NYSE:SKX) stock gained 17% after it’s earnings came in better-than-expected. The shoemaker reported earnings per share of $0.31, compared to forecasts of $0.23 by analysts polled by Investing.com.
· Hasbro (NASDAQ:HAS) stock slipped 7% after its fourth-quarter earnings missed estimates. The toymaker reported earnings per share of $1.33 versus $1.68 expected and revenue of $1.39 billion versus $1.52 billion expected, according to analysts polled by Investing.com.
· Coty Inc (NYSE:COTY) stock jumped 20% after the beauty company posted higher than expected earnings, even as it reported a $960.6 million loss.
· Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) rose 4.6% after the refinery crushed earnings. The company reported $4.87 EPS, compared to $3.01 forecast.