Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Thursday:
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) fell 2.4% at 8:34 AM ET (13:34 GMT). The electric automaker is cutting prices for its Model 3 in China by more than 7%.
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) was off 2% following a report from The Wall Street Journal that it is among a number of companies being questioned about its revenue, specially its Amazon Prime revenue, by the SEC.
- Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) slumped 0.8%, despite a report from The Guardian that it will surpass satellite broadcaster Sky in subscribers in the UK.
- Campbell Soup rose 1.4% as it moves along with the process of selling its international business. Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ:KHC) and Mondelez (NASDAQ:MDLZ) are on the short list of buyers, Reuters reported.
- Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) fell 1.4%. Wedbush took the stock off its Best Ideas list, but maintained its outperform rating.
- BlackBerry (NYSE:BB) sank 3% after it was downgraded to sell at Veritas, Briefing.com reported.