Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Wednesday:
• Snap (NYSE:SNAP) stock rocketed 22.16% by 7:50 AM ET (12:50 GMT) as the company’s fourth-quarter loss was narrower than expected and daily active users were higher than analysts’ estimates.
• Disney (NYSE:DIS) stock gained 0.18% as the company reported quarterly results that beat on the top and bottom lines.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock fell 0.96% as the company said it would lower the price on its Model 3 sedan for the second time this year.
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock rose 0.16% amid news that its retail chief Angela Ahrendts will step down in April.
• Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) stock plunged 16.22% after the company reported fiscal third-quarter results that missed consensus and cut its revenue guidance.
• Spotify (NYSE:SPOT) stock tumbled 7.46% as fourth-quarter earnings beat analysts’ expectations but the company forecast a loss for 2019.
• Eli Lilly (NYSE:LLY) stock lost 1.60% as the company lowered its full-year earnings guidance.
• Take-Two (NASDAQ:TTWO) Interactive Software stock plummeted 12.71% as fiscal third-quarter revenue missed estimates and the company’s updated fiscal year guidance was below expectations.