Investing.com - Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Wednesday:
• Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM) stock rose 8.71% by 8:05 AM ET (13:05 GMT) after quarterly results beat expectations and the company initiated revenue guidance for the following fiscal year that topped consensus.
• Tiffany & Co (NYSE:TIF) stock tumbled 9.39% as quarterly same-store sales missed consensus.
• Chico's FAS (NYSE:CHS) stock crashed 22.68% after the company reported worst-than-expected third-quarter results which it blamed on poor performance at its Chico’s brand.
• JM Smucker (NYSE:SJM) stock sank 6.67% after the company reported lower-than-expected quarterly results and cut its full-year guidance.
• Weibo (NASDAQ:WB) stock gained 4.68% after the company reported third-quarter results that beat expectations on the top and bottom lines.
• Nutanix (NASDAQ:NTNX) stock jumped 9.10% after the company reported a quarterly loss that was half the size of forecasts.
• Dick’s Sporting Goods (NYSE:DKS) advanced 0.47% after the company produced better-than-expected quarterly profit and raised its full-year earnings guidance.
• Humana (NYSE:HUM) stock could see downside on Wednesday after the company increased its forecast for a decline in members of its prescription drugs plan.
• Spotify Technology (NYSE:SPOT) stock could see movement in the regular session as Variety reported that the company’s planned launch in India would take place in six months.