Investing.com- These stocks were active postmarket.
- Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST) shares were off 3.1% after hours. The company beat on earnings and revenue forecasts from analysts polled by Investing.com. But the company said fiscal-first quarter results might be lower than expected because of slow sales in women's apparel.
- Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN) shares were off 4% postmarket despite reporting record earnings and revenue. Earnings were 83 cents, ahead of 79 cents, the estimate of analysts polled by Investing.com. The issue was that first-quarter sales have started out weaker than expected, CNBC reported.
- JC Penney (NYSE:JCP) shares were off 1.8% after hours. S&P cut its debt rating on the company to CCC+ with a negative outlook.
- Medical device maker Cooper Companies (NYSE:COO) rose 1.6% after the bell. Earnings of $2.88 a share beating the forecast of $2.50. Revenue of $628.1 million beat the forecast of $618.1 million.
- Ambarella (NASDAQ:AMBA), which develops video technology equipment, saw its shares rise 7.3% postmarket. The company said non-GAAP earnings were 14 cents a share in the fourth quarter, ahead of the 4 cents forecast by analysts. Revenue of $51.1 million beat the Investing.com estimate of $50.92 million.