Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Wednesday:
• FedEx (NYSE:FDX) stock tumbled 6.06% by 8:00 AM ET (13:00 GMT) as the company slashed its 2019 guidance due to the slowdown in global trade and its expectations for further deceleration.
• Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) stock sank 7.42% after the company forecast quarterly sales and profit that missed expectations.
• General Mills (NYSE:GIS) stock traded up 4.06% after the company reported better-than-expected quarterly profit.
• General Electric (NYSE:GE) stock gained 3.34% as the company was reported by Bloomberg to be working on a spin off of its healthcare unit.
• Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) stock lost 1.68% as the company insisted that preferential access to customers’ personal data was with user permission.
• Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) stock gained 1.91% after the company announced that it had reached an agreement with GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK) to combine their consumer health businesses in a joint merger.
• Jabil Circuit (NYSE:JBL) stock soared 10.63% as the company reported quarterly results that beat on the top and bottom lines and gave a strong guidance for its fiscal second quarter.
• 3M (NYSE:MMM) stock could see movement in the regular session after the company agreed to buy M*Modal’s technology business for a total enterprise value of $1 billion.
• Winnebago (NYSE:WGO) skyrocketed 15.73% as the company announced record results for its fiscal first quarter.