Investing.com - Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Tuesday:
• Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) stock soared 12.29% by 7:54 AM ET (12:54 GMT) after the company confirmed that it was in talks concerning a possible investment by Altria (NYSE:MO).
• Dollar General (NYSE:DG) tumbled 6.54% as the company lowered its full-year guidance.
• RH (NYSE:RH) stock skyrocketed 19.69% as the company beat consensus with third-quarter earnings and lifted its outlook for the fourth quarter.
• Toll Brothers Inc (NYSE:TOL) stock slumped 3.52% as the company forecast a decline in its orders for luxury homes in the fourth quarter.
• AutoZone (NYSE:AZO) stock advanced 1.88% as fiscal first-quarter results beat on the top and bottom lines.
• Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) stock dropped 0.62% amid tech media reports that the company is working on replacing its Windows 10 web browser Edge with a Chromium-based one that powers the likes of Google Chrome, Opera and Brave.
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) stock slipped 0.46% as Lion Air considers canceling airplane orders from the company as part of its dispute over responsibility for a late-October 737 jetliner crash, according to sources cited by Reuters.