Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Thursday:
• Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) stock jumped 4.21% by 7:50 AM ET (12:50 GMT) after the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its fiscal second quarter and guided higher for its third quarter.
• Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) stock lost 3.31% after the company reported fourth-quarter results that matched expectations but predicted that underlying earnings would be flat this year.
• AIG (NYSE:AIG) stock slumped 3.58% after the company posted a surprise quarterly loss.
• NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP) stock tumbled 7.94% after the company forecast worse-than-expected revenue for the current quarter.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock slipped 0.37% after the company said it launched a new “sentry mode” feature for its Model 3 vehicles, designed to improve safety for unattended cars. Separately, the South China Morning Post reported that the company was rushing deliveries of Model 3s to China before March 1, when the trade war between the U.S. and China is due to escalate.
• Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) stock crashed 16.61% after quarterly earnings missed on the top and bottom lines.
• CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) stock tumbled 9.93% after the company reported quarterly earnings that missed consensus and slashed its dividend.
• Yelp (NYSE:YELP) stock rose 2.70% as the company reported quarterly earnings that smashed estimates; revenue was also better than expected.
• Antero Resources (NYSE:AR) stock may see movement in the regular session after the company reported fourth-quarter profit that topped consensus.